Toon - This kit lets you create toon characters, and has oversized toon eyes. Great for making cartoon, chibi, and anime characters.
Toonimal - This kit lets you create toon animals. It has oversized toon eyes, and comes with three different sets of jaws so you can create almost any animal. (This is the style used in the Frantik the Dragon Orlando Mini Maker Faire Promo video).
- Plastic Human Kit (you provide your own servos and electronics)
- Human Kit Complete (Everything included, Arduino, joystick, servos, (soldering required)
- Assembled Human Kit (Assembled, tested and ready to go)
- Toon or Toonimal Complete Kit (Everything included, Arduino, joystick, servos, (soldering required)
Assembled Human Kit includes everything you need to get started.
- Laser Cut Acrylic Parts
- Thermal formed eyes
- Vinyl printed eye decals
- 3 Micro servos motors
- Arduino microcontroller (programmed)
- Joystick Animation Controller (soldered and ready to use)
- 3 Servo extensions
- USB Cable (to power the Arduino)
- All required assembly hardware
Human Kit Complete - Includes everything you need to start building your very own Star★Bot, plus you’ll be able to solder your own joystick controller.
Toon or Toonimal Kit – Includes everything you need to start building your very own StarBot, Both come with oversized eyes, and the Toonimal comes with three sets of jaws.
Lastly, the StarBot Plastic Kit - is just the physical pieces of the animatronic head. This is the lowest cost kit for makers who already have an Arduino platform and bins full of parts from previous projects. This kit does not include any motors. It does include:
- Laser Cut Plastic Parts
- Thermal Formed Eyes
- Vinyl Printed Eye Decals